The complete system for glans, penis shaft, testicles and prostate! You can find more details in the tour of the proStim CTD system and in the description of the individual components. Main advantages are:
- The system keeps your best part in good shape, whether flaccid or fully erect, because it automatically adjusts to the penis length.
- It doesn’t matter whether you lie, sit, stand or walk around, all electrodes are always held securely in the right place.
- The erection enhancement is highly optimized.
- Through the coupling between the front and the back, a beautiful mechanical prostate massage with “ghost-fuck” effect is achieved.
- The length between scrotum and anus is adjustable to your needs.
- The full configuration with a total of up to 18 electrode surfaces in an optimal position really leaves almost nothing to be desired.
The standard version of the system is only suitable for a penis length of at least 5 cm. The maximum possible penis length is unlimited.
If you have special anatomical needs, a custom-made solution is also possible. See the category “proStim-Special” and don’t hesitate to contact us! The system consists of the following individual components, which are of course also available separately:
- GTD – with PenisPlug, glans electrode and 2 TriggerSpheres for the frenulum.
- CTD-Base – with 3 TriggerSpheres for the penis root and rail system for guiding the GTD.
- One ShaftGuide – with 2 TriggerSpheres for the penis shaft
- BallsSplitter – for testicular stimulation
- Analink – with 2 TriggerSpheres for the taint (perineum)
- Prosti – with ball size of your choice
When buying the complete system you save 10% compared to buying the single components!
Please indicate the following measurements in the comment field of your order!
- GTD – diameter glans ring: M or L
- GTD – diameter penis plug: 5.0 to 8.0 mm
- CTD-Base (=TripleRing) – Size: XS, M, L or XXL
- CTD-Rails – Length (= maximum penis length minus 2 cm / 1 inch)
- Prosti – ball diameter: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 or 50 mm
You will find information on sizes and measurements in the information area.
FAQ about the CTD system: